- Joomla Tutorial for Version 1.5
- Logging In and User Activities
- Adding and Editing Content (Articles)
- Adding and Editing Images
- Adding a Link
- Metadata Information
- Adding a PDF Document
- Adding a Menu Item
- Media Manager
- Other Article Editing Options
- Article Editing Tips
- Web Links
- Administrating Users
- Technical Specification
- All Pages
Other Article Editing Options
If you browse through the article settings within the article area, you will see that you have a variety of other options. You can:
- Set a start and end date for showing the article
- Change the author (only seen by visitors if the web site is set to show author name)
- Put a “Read more link” into the article, so that the user initially sees only a shortened version, then can click on the read more link to view the remainder of the page.
- Make an article unpublished – perhaps while you are preparing it but it is not yet ready for public view.
There are of course a wide variety of formatting options in the Toolbar that are very conventional.