Channel's team have developed integrations with the most popular accounting packages including Quick Books and Sage. This integration is a classic example of how you use IT technology to drive cost out of your business by removing duplication. Don't pay your team to do the work over and over again, use an IT system to automate this process.
Examples of Accounts integrations that can be undertaken:
- Importing sales data into accounts system from your e-commerce shopping cart
- Migrate customer data into your accounts package from an existing web site
- Feed your customer data to mobile devices in support of service engineers in the field
- Extract accounting or customer data from your accounts package for use in related business systems
- Use accounts customer data in targeted email marketing activity
- Trigger external programmes and processes from within the accounts environment
Bespoke development is an involved process, and requires a solutions provider with a strong track record in requirement gathering, analysis, system design and project management. At Channel Digital we have all these.
Typical indicators that software integration could be beneficial to your business:
- Staff are tied up doing repetitive manual tasks rather than looking after customers
- The same information needs to be typed into more than one system
- The office is still mainly paper-based, with detailed data stored on paper forms, before being typed into your IT or accounts systems
- Administration systems break down when key staff are away
- You know you have the information somewhere, but not sure exactly where
- There is a lack of accurate reporting or data about the exact status of your business
Technical backup and support for your accountant
We are software developers and integrators - not accountants. So we work in collaboration with your accountant or in-house financial team to deliver IT solutions that help them do their job more efficiently. We also ensure that your financial data is handled in a manner that is sympathetic to, and enhances, your existing business and accounting processes.
Channel Digital are members of the Sage Development Community and Intuit Developer Network for Quick Books. In addition to our this expertise, Channel's development team share a wealth of experience developing secure financial and business-critical systems , including project management work for two of New Zealand's largest financial institutions and designing and building systems for GlaxoSmithKline, Royal Mail, Nokia, Coopers and Lybrand and Kineses in the UK.
Our skill set includes:
- NET 2/3.5
- SQL 2005
- VB.NET C
- TCP/IP and Disitributed Objects
- Project Management
- Visual Studio .NET
- Access and VBA
- PHP / MySQL
- html and web application design
- Relational database design and build
Channel Digital's skilled web development team have worked on a wide range of web integration work, for example sharing data with eCommerce and shopping cart websites.